< Return to News
Rocky Mountain Supply will be making available 4-$1,000 scholarships to students whose parent(s)/guardian or applicants are active members of Rocky Mountain Supply, Inc. Three of the scholarships will be awarded to students attending a four-your college or university. One scholarship will be awarded to a student attending a technical/community college or a two-year program at a college or university.
- Applicants must attend an accredited four-year college or university or a two-year technical/community college or college/university offering a two-year program located within the United States.
- Applicants must be a full-time student (minimum of 12 credit hours).
- Applicants need not be an agricultural based major but preference will be given to those who have declared a major which can apply to an agricultural career and those who intend to pursue a career in agriculture.
- Applicants must be in their 5th semester (1st semester of junior year) to apply for a scholarship for students attending four-year college or university or
- Applicants must be in their 3rd semester to apply for the scholarship for students attending a technical/community college or two-year program at a college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative Grade Point Average on their previous college coursework to apply.
- Applicant or Applicant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) must be members actively doing business with Rocky Mountain Supply, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a completed application by November 15th
- Scholarship winners will be determined by approximately December 15th.
- Scholarship awards will be provided in a check form made out jointly to the winner and the college/university which the scholarship winner attends. It will be paid out in time to be able to be applied to tuition for the sixth semester (second semester - junior year) of college for the recipients of the scholarships for those attending a four-year college or university and the fourth semester of college for the recipient of the scholarship attending a technical/community college or two-year program at a college or university.
Download the scholarship application (PDF. 134.08 KB). Applications are also available at each Rocky Mountain Supply location.
Direct questions to Rocky Mountain Supply’s CEO, Brad Gjermo at 406-388-4009 or email bradgjermo(at)rmsi(dot)coop or any Rocky Mountain Supply Board Member. This is a program developed and implemented by the Rocky Mountain Supply Board of Directors. They will be determining the scholarship winners in an anonymous process.